Introducing a SUPER Artificial Intelligence Robotโค๏ธ

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐š๐ฒ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom:

:robot: My robotโ€™s name is Alexandrabot.

:robot: Below is the full design of my robot head on SpaceClaim. It took me an entire 3 months to learn SpaceClaim from scratch and design it.

:robot: There are roughly 100 3D pieces, 30 servos (SG92R for the head and eyes, MG995 for the neck), and 1 Arduino mega board.

:robot: After that, I create ๐š ๐’๐”๐๐„๐‘ ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ๐›๐จ๐ญ to implement into my robot head. I started to learn Python and coding for roughly 6 months. Up till now, Alexandrabot has an impressive amount of gigabytes of knowledge.

:heart: To see more of my project Alexandrabot (3D design pictures, videos of robot movements, what is implemented in the bot, etc.) or chat with the AI bot, you guys can visit my website and click on โ€œChatting with Alexandrabotโ€ at the bottom of the screen: https://alexandrabot.com. Feel free to ask me anything re the robot.

:question: I also have a question too re Arduino and the servos, โ€œDoes anyone has a solution to reduce the sound that the servos make?โ€

2 Likes

First, that head looks awesome! Congratulations! Do you have plans to open source the design?

About servo noises, you will have a hard time controlling that without opening the servo and changing things inside it. Typical servos like the ones you use give you an off-the-shelf position control but for smooth animatronics you will probably need finer control over speed and torque.

On some servos, raising the speed of the PWM signal can help diminish the sound but it wonโ€™t be perfect.

1 Like